mercredi 27 mai 2015

Sarah's Magic Kingdom and Disney Museum

 "I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing – that it was all started by a mouse."
  
Walt Disney,  October 27, 1954

Steamboat Willie is a 1928 American animated short film directed by Walt Disney and Uber Iwerks. It was produced in black-and-white by Walt Disney Studios and was released by Celebrity Productions. The cartoon is considered the debut of Mickey Mouse  and his girlfriend Minnie.
 

"Welcome to my museum. It was created with love and devotion to the entertaiment company I adore the most. The museum is a showcase only...." I think that this is an amazing place. When we were kids we have a dream. Visit Disneyland or share our time with Mickey Mouse and the others heroes of  Disney. The "Sarah's Magic Disney" is  the cartoon's world.


 The Mickey Mouse museum

I visited all the sights and I'm back baby. I ve drive the car,  pirate ship and traveled on the train



When you learn to use your imagination you begin to fly like Peter Pan, the protagonist of a classic Disney in 1953. Do you remember? In order not to fall to the ground, once airborne, just have a little bit of imagination and you can remain suspended in the air without any difficulty.
.

 shops 


Sarah's Magic Kingdom - Disney Museum (SMK), Toyah (202, 156, 5)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire