mardi 12 mai 2015

WELCOME TO MY HOME



I ' ve started to live in Second Life in 2007, when the metarverse grew. I have learned to build, to organize and to lead sims and so with humbly I accepted the word of friends.






Second Life has changed a lot in recent years and I think we have lost the ideas that were the engine of the metaverse.Often travelling in SL, we find what we would find in real life.



I'm tired. I worked so hard for other people to be enjoying themselves. I have spent effort and money. Today I have built a sim that is my house. I imagined a corner of Alaska, an old mine: the sea, mountains and old building. Here I'll host expositions. This is my base, but alls are welcome.


The port


the coal mining area recalls the days of the early twentieth century

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire