vendredi 12 juin 2015

Damm Square and Amsterdam




I love this sim. Why? Well, perhaps because it is a corner of freedom and a summary of what is in rl Amsterdam. So do not tell on Damm or the buildings and architecture of the city, but the taste, the smell that I have breathed.....




As always, there is in my mind a kaleidoscope of visions that I would like to convey with the intensity with which I myself I have experienced, but the words often are not enough to describe a feeling, a smell, a light here ... maybe the light is what I will stay in the heart of this city. Four days sun-kissed, from Wednesday onwards, gave me emotions and feelings that the rain that preceded them did not let even suspect ... I understood what means the art history books when they speak of the importance that the light had to the great Dutch artists of the seventeenth century: a cascade of soft and enveloping golden dust filtering through the leaves of the trees in the park, a golden ray of mysterious glow that lights up the dirty water channel, a whisker fluffy sun hitting a betrayal and It makes you want to not leave ever again ...






Those curious, like me, to imagine the life that took place in the Golden Age behind the tall windows of the rich homes along the canals has only spoiled for choice ...




 Water is everywhere but is "for all", as opposed to Venice, which I love to death but who has that "a few", here in Amsterdam channels are more democratic and acceptable, I do not know how to explain but it's a I feel that pervaded just arrived. Houses overlooking the canals are wonderful, without naming those famous merchant of the '600 and' 700, are all to admire and photograph....

 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Amsterdam/128/128/25



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire