dimanche 28 juin 2015

The Sailor's Cove a corner of New England in Second Life


There's an expression in New England: "If you don't like the weather, wait ten minutes." The expression refers to New England's location on the eastern side of North America's continental climate. For those of us who visit the New England through Second Life, we have to change the light as you like.. For our Second Life we are ever and ever in summer.


New England is a six-state region in the northeast corner of the United States of America. Although it is one of the oldest settled parts of the US, most of the area (except the coastal areas of eastern Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and southwestern Connecticut) retains a rural charm and low population. Most of the area is well-travelled and has a thriving tourist industry. Although some of the popular attractions may seem corny to some people, there are many hidden gems to be found in New England.


 New England has a shared heritage and culture primarily shaped by waves of immigration from Europe

 I had already visited this sim and every time I return I am excited about what I see: wooden houses, sailing boats in the marina. Living this sim is as to live in real life


I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning how to sail my ship.

 



http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sailors%20Cove/198/61/22

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire