dimanche 14 juin 2015

Paris1900, the sim


Ahhh les italiens !!! I came to Paris'sim to understand what expresses this reproach sighed. I visited this sim before but Paris is Paris...Now i will write about.  Paris and the French Revolution is certainly one of the events mentioned by foreigners more and saw that he speaks as the French take pride even more, France has an important past and an influential culture.We know that the French language is sweet and charming and quite difficult to learn of foreigners. In codifying the French language in the seventeenth century, academics wanted it to be perfect, poetic and clean and they seem to have been successful. At its sound it is much appreciated. So this is this sim: perfect.


There is a reason why Paris is called the City of Love. A romantic kiss in front of the Eiffel Tower




The sim is a city hanging out of time. Paris communicates a natural "joie de vivre" and a simple "savoir faire"




I do not like to talk about monuments because in a metaverse impressions are the most important. I love France and Paris because I have lived I know and I appreciate all of these impossible friends


the sim is a summary of the Parisian world


~~ Paris Eiffel ~~ Paris 1900, Paris Eiffel (23, 94, 22)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire